Chocolate, daffodils, family, and egg hunts – these are some traditions of the Easter holiday. Start your own tradition with an Easter tea ParTea. We have five ways to help you and your guests have a memorable day over a cup of tea.
- Decorate with pastel colors. Visit your local store and find an inexpensive tablecloth in teal, yellow, or pink. Pair this with napkins in another pastel color. Complete the table setting with an Easter centerpiece. These simple touches will set the ParTea scene.
- Choose flavors of the season. When picking which teas to serve, consider theming them around the tastes of Easter. We recommend Dark Chocolate Chai, black tea (Code 1152), Tangy Ginger Carrot, veggie tea (Code 8452), and Honey Lemon Breezy, white tea (Code 5022). Serve Lemonatcha matcha (Code 4371) for an energy boost.
- Make it a brunch. Easter brunch goes perfectly on a Sunday in the mid-morning. Nothing goes better with brunch than serving some scrumptious scones. Try Tonia’s Perfect Scones (14201) or Lemon Dill Scone Mix (14206). Scones are ready in under 30 minutes and are great to keep in your cupboard for when unexpected guests come over!
- Make a carrot-shaped cheeseball. No ParTea is complete without a cheeseball. Easter-ize the Garlic Chili Cheeseball (12016) by shaping it into a triangle, adding shredded carrot or cheddar cheese to the outside, and adding celery or broccoli at the base of the triangle. Voila! You have yourself a cheeseball that looks like a carrot – perfect for an Easter ParTea!
- Sangria time. For an afternoon ParTea, serve a spring time Sangria. We are loving this Apple Mango Sangria recipe. We think your guests will love it too!
What are your Easter ParTea tips? Share with us on our Facebook Page or show us with #lovinmysteeped
Bonus tip: Host an ‘There’s no Bunny like You’ ParTea for all your friends who love Hosting! Make if a way to show your appreciation!