With Winter around the corner, we know it only means one thing: cold and flu season. Sipping tea is a comforting way to help you manage your symptoms. If you’re coming down with something or want to prepare for the season ahead, sip these 5 herbal teas to soothe your cold symptoms – don’t end up with your head against the wall.
- Zingy Ginger: Cinnamon and cloves spice up this blend. Not quite a fire breathing dragon, but this tea is bursting with ginger and can kick-start your day to help clear things up.
- Lemon Ginger Tea-tox: This is a founder favorite! Tonia starts drinking this at the end of the summer to prepare for the Fall and Winter season. Did you know that this tea contains lemongrass; an herb that grows as a long thin blade? Lemongrass cannot be eaten alone but is perfect in tea. Try mixing Zingy Ginger and Lemon Ginger Tea-Tox together for extra sword-fighting power. 😉
- Nettle Greek Mountain: Nettle leaves, lemongrass, and orange wedges are soothing and citrus fresh. This one is comfort in a cup with a dose of vitamin C.
- Immunity Booster: Ginger, dandelion root, and juniper berries form a cleansing herbal tea. Perfect when you’re drinking lots of liquids to survive the season.
- Apple Ginger Mint: You know what they say, ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’. Awaken your spirits when you’re feeling down with this comforting herbal tea.
You’ll be playing game of teas with these simple remedies. What tea soothes your cold days? Tell us on our Facebook Page.