Sip to the New Year! Is your goal to stay hydrated, get more energy, or cut a bad habit? Tea offers a solution for you. It can help reach and maintain your goals in 2018! So which ones should you try first?
Here’s our top teas to share in January:
- Tonia’s Birthday Cake, black tea! This infamous tea returns on January 4 just in time for our Founder’s birthday on January 7! Our celebration can’t go on without this energizing black tea; it tastes just like Black Forest Cake. Plus, it’s here for a limited time and only $5 too (Code 1467)! Don’t miss this Party.
- Herbal teas. Filled with real herbs, fruits, and spices, these teas are great for a little rest and relaxation! Steep any of our Herbals (Peppy Peppermint, perhaps? Curious Cumin?) in a Tip Top Tea Carafe and keep them at your desk or in your fridge all day long to stay hydrated.
- Have you met your Matcha? A new year’s resolution is boring as heck without matcha. This traditional Japanese tea is full of antioxidants and gives a calm-alertness without the crash. It’s a great way to kick a coffee habit. Shake it up in a protein shaker with orange juice or whisk into oatmeal or chia pudding (it’s very versatile). Great before and after you hit the gym! Vanilla Matcha is key.
- The South African ‘red bush’ tea, Rooibos, is just the thing you’re looking for if you’re trying to keep your sweet tooth at bay. That and they’re naturally caffeine-free and great to sip any time of the day! Try Vanilla Cupcake to start.
- Looking for a refreshing Iced Tea to help you and your family loose the sweetened, store-bought juices and pops? Try a Fruit or Veggie Tea. With no artificial colours or flavors, Fruit and Veggie Teas are perfect for switching to a healthier alternative. Kids love Pineapple Orange Cooler! Yummy!
Looking to sample? Any of these are great to try at a complimentary pop up tea bar! Tea, it’s best shared with friends.
Put that date on the calendar for a night in of sampling the best. After all, you deserve to start your year right surrounded by friends trying new teas!
Trying something new? Share it with us on our Facebook or Instagram. #sipology
Consultants, offer a solution with tea to your Customers this January!