- 2 cups of rolled oats
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½-1 cup raisins or other dried fruit of choice
- 2 matcha spoons of Maple Matcha
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, almond meal, almonds, and pumpkin seeds.
- In a separate bowl, mix together melted coconut oil and maple syrup. Pour over oat mixture; toss to coat.
- Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Stir every 20 minutes, until done and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool slightly then transfer to a bowl and add the Maple Matcha and raisins. Toss to coat. Enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container.