The weather is warming and before you know it, summer will be here! Enjoy the best iced tea on the porch or patio. Serve up iced tea at your next Party, it is sure to be a summer hit! Here are our tips for making the best iced tea:
1) Choose your favorite loose leaf tea. We recommend any of our fruit or black teas. Try Sami Sweetheart, Pineapple Orange Cooler or Strawberry Shortcake just to name a few.
2) Use 1.5 times more tea than you would regularly for a hot brew and steep in cold water to taste. Add lots of ice before serving!
3) Try out our Simple Syrup recipe. All you need for this recipe is ¾ cup sugar and 1 cup water. Simply combine the sugar and water in a saucepan. Bring it to a simmer and stir until sugar has dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool before adding it to your brewed tea.
4) Complement with fruit. Add your favorite fruits like berries, limes or lemons to your Iced Tea Infusion Jug before serving. If you’re hosting a Party, allow your guests the option to add their own fruit to their cup. Have a spread of fruits to choose from!
5) Infuse your ice cubes. Before freezing, start with a tea base then add garnishes, such as mint leaves, berries and citrus zest. You can pop these gorgeous cubes into just about any iced tea!
Iced tea is perfectly served in our Iced Tea Infusion Jug using our Bubble Cup.
Which tea are you trying on ice? Tell us on our Facebook Page.