Green Tea Loaf Recipe
Posted on: March 27, 2012
Green Tea Loaf
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp Steeped Tea Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line a 8½ x 4½ x 2½ inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and coconut milk, and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, matcha and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and blend until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a prepared pan and bake 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in pan.