Summer time is here and the weather is heating up. It’s time for backyard fun with family and friends. There’s nothing we love more than getting together for a gathering or parTEA. Make the most of your summertime soiree with some spicy Steeped Tea essentials. Fire up the grill with these 6 tips:
1. Jamrockin’ Dry Rub: Your backyard bash will be worry-free when your guests try our latest rub, only available in the Gift of the Grill. Try it on chicken or fish for a mouth-watering and totally satisfying meal.
2. It’s not a BBQ without our infamous Smoky Tea-Aki Rub. Serve up Caesars with celery sticks and rim your glass with this spicy delight. Check out our Tea-Aki Caesar recipe here. Simple to make; will leave a smile as you sip.
3. Need a side dish? We’ve got you covered! Nothing beats this recipe for Brussels Sprout Slaw using our MinTEA Mediterranean Vinaigrette. The MinTEA Mix spices up this healthy veggie dish. You’ll be the talk of the block when you serve up this delicious dish.
4. Last minute guests? Steeped Tea makes it easy to pull together savory snacks. Serve up Spinach Dip Seasoning with veggies or pumpernickel bread. It pairs well with our Tea-Aki Caesar!
5. Who is the king of the grill? Dad of course! This Father’s day, give him the Gift of the Grill, featuring all of the above products plus a FREE Mr. Tea Apron! He’ll love you for it and you’ll love him even more when he invites you over for dinner.
6. Bonus! Serving salad? Try this easy-to-make Strawberry Fields Vinaigrette recipe! It’s sure to sweeten up your summer.
What are you serving at your next backyard bash? Tell us on our Facebook Page!