With the season heating up and long weekends upon us, it’s time to get out the grill and cook up some food for your backyard bash. Here are our top recipes and tips for your weekend festivities this summer season:
1) Infuse goat cheese. Blend Smoky Tea-Aki Rub into goat cheese or any favorite soft cheese. Use as a spread on crackers, crostini, or as a topping on burgers and steak.
2) Make a tasty dressing. Not only is our exclusive Garlic Chili Cheeseball Mix great mixed with cream cheese, it can also be added to olive oil and feta to top off your favorite Greek salad! Try adding Steeped Tea’s Maple Bacon Cheeseball Mix or BLT Cheeseball Mix to olive oil and using as a bread dipper too!
3) Marinate your chicken. Try using Smoky Maple Vinaigrette. Alternatively, use this Vinaigrette in a chickpea or quinoa salad. This one is so versatile!
4) Just add Mojitos. Try out this classic mojito recipe using Steeped Tea’s Mmm…Mojito, green tea. Mix strongly brewed tea with Simple Syrup and let cool. Then add mint, lime juice and muddle. Rum is optional.
5) Pour some sugar on it. Rim your cups with our Sub-lime Sugar Shaker. For a fun, family friendly dessert, make an ice cream sandwich. Grind your favorite tea in a food processor and mix in vanilla ice cream. Put in the freezer for a few minutes and then place ice cream between two shortbread or sugar cookies. Next, sprinkle Sub-lime Sugar Shaker around the edge of the ice cream. Alternatively, try using our matcha ice cream recipe to add between the cookies.
Check out these five featured products in the Gift of the Grill Bundle (Product Code 19219). It’s on now and makes a perfect present for Father’s Day, team gatherings or your Host.
Who will you give the Gift of the Grill Bundle to? Tell us on our Facebook Page.