There are so many things to be thankful for in life all year ‘round. But Tonia and the team always feel especially warm and fuzzy once the Fall season arrives. We tend to reflect at this time of year and think back on memories with family, friends, and Consultants. On top of it all, we’re thankful for the little things like the crunch of the leaves, the comfort of a good book, the deliciousness of a home-cooked meal and the tea that accompanies it all.
With Thanksgiving fast approaching, now is the time to reflect on all that you are grateful for. To help make it extra thoughtful, we’ve come up with ten ways to easily Steeped Tea-ify your Thanksgiving meal. Your family and friends will be thankful when you show them just how comforting and timesaving Steeped Tea is.
Here are 10 ways to incorporate Steeped Tea at Thanksgiving:
- Start by bringing your ‘Host with the most’ a favorites package. Show them some love by creating a special Host gift – pick out some of the teas they love and add a little something extra that you know they would enjoy. Might we suggest our exclusive Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate. 😉
- Infuse one of our apple teas like Apple Crumble, black tea into homemade apple cider. This is the perfect start to your Thanksgiving celebrations.
- Prepping the turkey is probably the most important part of the Thanksgiving Meal. Try seasoning your turkey with one of Tonia’s favorites, the Smoky Tea-Aki Rub. This blend of chili peppers and black tea will add the extra touch to your basting turkey.
- Having fish or ham for dinner instead of turkey? Add Hawaiian Chipotle Topper to these meats to make them extra sweet.
- Start your meal off right with one of our top recipes of the season – Pumpkin Apple Soup. This perfect harvest soup is infused with Harvest Spice, Black Tea. Yum!
- For a perfect Thanksgiving side, mix the Garlic Chili Cheeseball Dip Mix into your classic mashed potatoes. The guests will be asking what the secret ingredient is.
- Additional sides are always a must! Add the SalTEA Topper to roasted yams. Simple and tastey.
- Maple Bacon is a trending flavor this season. Add the Maple Bacon Cheeseball Mix to cooked carrots. A sweet and buttery delight!
- No Thanksgiving is complete without the infamous stuffing. Looking for a new touch this year? Sprinkle your homemade stuffing with Apple Cinnamon Topper before stuffing the turkey or cooking in a casserole dish.
- To end the perfect day, serve your guests a latte (or two) alongside your thanksgiving dessert. There are seven yummy lattes to choose from and they all pair perfectly with Pumpkin Spice Shortbread cookies and Pumpkin Chai Cheesecake. Enjoy!
What are you thankful for this year? We’d love to know on our Facebook Page.